OHRA shelf racks for storage of small parts and non-palletised storage goods. The galvanised plug-in sections are assembled without screw-fixings and is mainly used for manual removal of goods. The sturdy shelves are available in different widths and load-bearing capacities and are equipped with multiple chamfers.
OHRA shelf racks – flexible configuration
The shelf racks are available in 3 different heights: 2,000, 2,500 and 3,000 mm. The rack widths are optionally 400, 500 or 600 mm. The individual shelves can be supplied for bearing loads of either 150, 250 or 330 kg, depending on requirements. The bay load is max. 1,500 kg. All OHRA shelf racks have been tested according to the BGR regulations. The shelves can be adjusted in grid heights of 25 mm. Also, available as double racks.
OHRA shelf racks - your benefits
- Clear and tidy storage of small parts
- Easy and fast assembly
- Height adjustable at a grid of 25 mm
- Favourably priced and flexible
- Also suitable for double-sided use
Large-span racks differ from shelf racks by their larger bay widths and higher load-bearing capacities. Instead of shelves, horizontal beams are hooked in and optionally equipped with chipboard plates or steel panels. The ideal large bay rack for light and medium-heavy or large-volume and bulky goods, such as wall paper, foam panels, packaging or cardboard boxes.
OHRA large-span racking – spacious and load-bearing
Uprights and beams in galvanised design. All bay heights can be adjusted at a grid of 25 mm. Bay widths optionally available as 1,500, 2,000 and 2,500 mm with rack depths of 500, 600 or 800 mm. OHRA offers rack heights of 2,000, 2,500 and 3,000 mm. Other heights, depths and bay widths upon request. The individual bays may be loaded with up to 500 kg. Shelves are optionally made of chipboard panels with a thickness of 19 mm or of galvanised steel panels. The bay load is max. 2,500 kg.
OHRA large-span racking - your benefits
- Robust, versatile rack, also suitable for small parts
- Flexible bay sizes and frame depths
- Ideally suited for bulky and high-volume storage items
- Easy and fast assembly
- Shelves design either as chipboard plate or as galvanised steel panel
Accessories for shelf and large-span racks
A large range of accessories is available for all types of shelf and large-span racks, with which you can individually design and extend your racks.
- Additional shelves in various qualities and load-bearing capacities available
- Different separation brackets for versatile subdivision
- Marking and identification systems for fast finding of items
Contact us for specific and bespoke solutions!